Black Women, Are you Ready for Entrepreneurship?
Time & Location
About the event
Starting and building your own business is life-changing. It involves taking risks and the journey can be fun, exciting and challenging. BCW in Action in Collaboration with Alberta Women Entrepreneurs are hosting an introductory session to Entrepreneurship.
The purpose of this introductory session is to provide you with information about:
- Entrepreneurship, to help you decide if owning a business is for you.
- Whether the timing is right for you to start a business venture.
In this introductory session, the discussion will include:
- What is entrepreneurship?
- Is running a business truly for me?
- What challenges black women face in business
- Where can I find the information I need to develop a plan?
- What financial information do I need to know?
- Realities of owning a business
- Resources for Black Entrepreneurs